Friday, November 24, 2006

Can we do it?

I had a thought last night,I ask Angela today, if she would want to join the next Asia Amazing Race with me or not, and to my greatest surprise, she said she wanted to try.. hahahah .. I guess, if me and angela really gotten into the race, we would be pulling each other's hair, she will be complaining about no time to smoke, and I will be complaning no time to sleep... but the thought about it, it should be fun and if we are in.. it will only be once in a life time.. and I think I can understand what syeon mean by once in a life time... just imagine, racing with your good friend, and together into a whole new challenge.. meet so many people.. go so many places, and most of all take so many taxi.

I watched the Race today, got too kan chiong,its damn good race,got sooooo worried for the 2 amazing couple .. hahaha.. but I am so glad that they are still in it.. and am proud that both Malaysian team is still in it!! GO GO !!

p/s: Though you did not get to find that surfboard, but I seriously respect you women!!

No comments: