We Get Comfort from those who agree with us and growth from those who don't
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
I have a bad feeling
My Shipment is going to fucked this 25th, All my faith is in the hands of this dodgy Taiwan registered company running a company in somewhere in China and without any legal export permits. I am so fucked. I am so fucked.
is that bad, baddddd until I don't know what to do..
I tell you even your eh hmm side also want to tipu me 450 pcs of yoyos.. tamade I will try to avoid working with any China related business oi.. scary oi.. all of us also damn scared ...
june, I damn respect you ! we let the other partner to take care of the production and delivery side, but apparently cannot kau tim, so, I think we most likely going to cancell the whole shipment and get fucked .
4 comments:
babe... that bad??
yah, one thing about doing business in china, choose your partner properly.
can they fix it soon or not?... kopi duit??
is that bad, baddddd until I don't know what to do..
I tell you even your eh hmm side also want to tipu me 450 pcs of yoyos.. tamade I will try to avoid working with any China related business oi.. scary oi.. all of us also damn scared ...
Hahaha... that i did not know. aiyah, u also know who is behind the yoyo business lah...
today is her bd though. yyyeeee-yaaaa-yeeee-yaaa..
june, I damn respect you ! we let the other partner to take care of the production and delivery side, but apparently cannot kau tim, so, I think we most likely going to cancell the whole shipment and get fucked .
Sigh Sigh Sigh..
Post a Comment