Saturday, November 25, 2006

Life's a bitch

I am in a really bad state now, my stocks is really fucked, It was already delayed 3 times. So I wrote a letter saying we will cancel the shipment because we do not trust them anymore.

Found another manufacturer from Indonesia, will probably fly there to take a look at the factory. But we are SO Freaking BROKE!! Am planning to sell off my condo..(hmm.. once it is finished. Soon, hopefully)

My business partner is going through some really awful luck these few months, he who was initially handling this manufacturing people (TRICORNERS) from China. – Fucked us up BIG TIME! Then his laptop was stolen from his car.

So we won’t be seeing Dooodolls in December, sigh “see money become water”
I think I need to go back and pray more to get rid of bad karmas, bad people, cowards, liars & betrayals.


Anyways, Life’s a bitch.. So learn how to live with it!

No comments: