Monday, January 22, 2007

Photos

Haha haha
I did it!Finally some "high tech" in my blog..

Go to the bottom of this blog and VIEW THE PICTURES!!!YEAHHHHHH~~~

Yes, i am an idiot come to all this... even some aunty know more than me.. sigh..

3 comments:

angela said...

Reader feedback :
hey babe, go put your photos at the sidebar instead of at the bottom, it's easier for readers to see, and looks better for overall layout...

yah some aunty is damn 7 childish lor... wah she thinks she is 18 yrs old or something. tiu....

Unknown said...

Cant put them by the side bar, tried that, because of the size of the Slide, it crop off half on the side bar.. damnit..

Nways, I don't mean her.. chill chill babes.. SABARRRR

Unknown said...

I think my Friendster photo slide is "too much" I just click YES after I finsih uploading my photos.. and I have 2 photo slides in my friendster .. sigh.. abit idoit lei .. hahah