

Finally, our Tees are out, finally, we decided to "launch" it in InQbox,Bandar Utama for pre-booking . *our actual Tees will only be out on March * ---- as usual, late for all seasons ... Tiuz S.A.B.A.R .. Tiuz


I am also so looking forward to start selling our Henchmen version .. Ke Ke Ke..
All handstitch okay, me and vi was like a mad cow running almost everywhere to look for the raw materials, find the sewing contractors.... and etc..
Meow Meow , Rhino, Dino, Hungri-O & Hairy ..
Yes, I have no life, all I do and talk about is Dooodolls
p/s: After the Channel [v] feature, we have enquires from playtime, KLUE & also K-zone!!HoraAAyyy!! just hope they all helps on the actual sales .
pp/s : nintendo wii is a fantastic , wonderful invention.. I swear people, try it.. you can do heaps of exercise from playing the sports games , the wii wario is an super funny game.. I need to get one for boo.. we are getting fat .. seriously..
4 comments:
yah, what size is it? I want one also!! I like cupida on white as well, haha... or pink also can, though it makes me think of Barbie.
Hei, there's size XS , S & M .. heh heh .. I did not make L .. regret .. though.. S is okay for both of you --- its lady cut baby T ( converse cutting) -- =) must book first ..
KX, S can fit me or not? (I gained some weights neh)..
I want to book Nerdie white!! but dunno S or M.. can I decide next week when I am back to KL ah? u bring 2 sizes out for me to compare size lah.
hmmm.. not sure wor.. mr nerdie is a men's Tee wor.. buying for your bui bui ah ? heheheheh
Post a Comment