Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Sore loser song

On Valentines, I bought him a JT album.. I cannot believe I actually bought JT’s album for our 2nd Valentines, but, hell, I did. ( I love seeing him performing his little “dance” when he listens to JT’s Lovestoned. (Please don’t get me wrong, Vi is actually a very manly person .. eh Hmm.. ) * changing the topic now*

So as the songs moved from Lovestoned to What Goes Around .. Boo ask me to skip, I find that song quite entertaining actually, so I curiously ask him why, and he ask me back, don’t you think it sounded like a sore loser song…
(ops, please do not misunderstood, this has nothing to do with some vain people I used to know)

Hmmm.. yeah.. indeed. It is quite a Sore Loser Song.

Next Valentines, I will probably say this to him:
I love you Boo.. now.. where’s my Ring?