Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Anti Rasuah


I think the curve area is a Jinx to me. First I got lost, than as I was on the cell phone with Likai telling her about the yoga class and how this very old aunty actually can do super power keng type of positions while me a much much younger person feels like a 100 year old person next to her…. Anyways, so as I was making the U-turn at Damansara Perdana to LDP( is that LDP??(>_<") ...hmmm. ok, whatever road name that is, I was shock to see a police officer hide him self behind the wall!! $#@#$%^&*(#$%^&* ..

so hell yeah, I Kena saman. The other officer repeated 5 times :" Ini compound saman tau? RM300 tau? " I did not bribe him, because I know I can “rayu” to Rm100 or less; due to the little old car I am driving. Also I "Anti Rasuah". No, Seriously, I am.

I mean what the hell is compund saman anyway?
Oh.. Whatever …

4 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Good job babe. Yes, don't bride them, don't let them do it!

Unknown said...

heh heh heh *proud* but I sure hell hope it really does not cost me RM300!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

if you go pay the fine on the same day, there is a standard 70% discount over the counter.

Second day, the discount is lower.. and so forth.

At least, this is not "rasuah". GO pay the fine soon babe!

Unknown said...

Serious??? Damn.. actually pay where ah ? I've never kena saman like this before...