I am desperate for him to pop the question – ( best if he can book us a private jet and fly us to a private island to propose with a beautiful Ring ) telling me that he is willing to take good care of me & love me for the rest of his & my life.. ;p - I need to prepare a proposal for him on how to propose to me… ( anyone, please forward me some sort of guide line please?)
I use to ask friends who accept a marriage proposal from their husband –
“ how do you know that he is the one?”
and they just give me this mysterious smile and said
“well, you just know.” .. it did not make sense to me until recent years , let’s say when I hit my late 20s, my used- to- be- bf pop the question 4 times (yes I counted) but I just can’t imagine me and him as a life time partner, and the last time he pop the question again, I decided to end the relationship. I was afraid, and most of all, I do know, that he belongs to someone else.
Feelings towards my current hokkien-speaking-klang-boy is totally different, it is as if I am living in la la land with sun shine, rainbow , laughter , and power to love again.
So Boo, if you are reading this, I am asking you to propose to me, because the answer is a
Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment