Monday, April 23, 2007

Bali .. Here I come~~

Since TARA is NOT on, (Srcew u KS & Partner!! BlekkkkkkkkKKKk!!) ;'/
I will not go and report the breach of contract... (afraid his fans will probably kill me) hahahah

I will than go ahead and book my Sept Bali trip !! Horayy!!! Since Gim’s Wedding is going to be on the 29th , I’ve decided to visit Bali earlier, say 26th .. hmm or 25th..

My plan is to be able to travel around Bali with boo, go see the dolphins again… heheheh.. show him the big arse kite .. and enjoy our romantic dinner at Jimbaran..

The wedding will be held Uluwatu Surf Villa III & IV http://www.balivillas.com/villas/uluwatu2/index.html
$275 - 3bedroms, 2bathrooms, 1 master-queen room, 1queen room with sharedsink and toilet with 1 twin roombut separate open-air showers for both. 3nights minimumJimbaran Bay/Hill - 20mins from Uluwatu and 20mins from Seminyak(night-life, bars, restaurants).

Other Villa’s and resorts -------- ;’p~~~ Villa Bali

Impianhttp://www.balivillas.com/villas/impian/index.html$650 - 4bedrooms, 4.5bathrooms. Huge house. 20m pool and billiards table.Villa

Bayuhttp://www.balivillas.com/villas/bayu/index.html$490 - 4bedrooms, 4bathrooms - 2 king rooms and 2 twin rooms

Jimbaran Bay Villas (location so-so)http://www.jimbaranbayvillas.com/information.htmKedonganan Village - in the middle of town so no real views but villa seemsquite alrite.2bedroom - $225 (+21% tax - included?)3bedroom - $275 (+21% tax - included?)The Jimbaran, Private Villahttp://www.balidiscovery.com/villas/villa.asp?Id=333Jimbaran Village - seems expensive but quite a nice large villa.1bedroom $367 (incl tax and breakfast)2bedroom $555 (incl tax and breakfast)3bedroom $744 (incl tax and breakfast)Karma Jimbaran - member of The Leading Small Hotels Of The World - looksreally great! But priceyhttp://www.karmajimbaran.com/2bedroom $615 nett (expected discounted rate - rack rate is $870)3bedroom $780 nett (expected discounted rate - rack rate is $1100)Still talking to these guys about the rate - let me know your interestlevels so I can get a better discount if the numbers arelarger. (I've also contacted the owner of Karma Villa 19 who is listing hisvilla for cheaper but need to confirm it).Villa Oasis - Near Nusa Dua (in between Jimbaran and Nusa - so it's furtherbut the pricing is good).http://www.balivillas.com/villas/oasis/index.html7bedrooms but sleeps 12adults - $690 (1 bedroom has 2 queen-size beds that
can fit 2couples, in their calculation for 12pax).Hotel Choices in JimbaranInter-continentalRitz-CarltonFour SeasonsGood rates for hotels can be found at:http://www.asiarooms.com/indonesia/bali/jimbaran-area.htmlThere is also Uluwatu resort in Uluwatu but it's mostly cheap and cheerful.

Heard another rumors, couple who visit tanah lot temple will be separated,, hmmm.. .. Maybe I should skip Tanah Lot than… hahahahahha

No comments: