Friday, April 06, 2007

My lens broke into half!!!

KNN!!I was cheated to purchase a box of dailies lens the other day which buying a night and day lens was so much cheaper! Anyways, I was about to take my left one out and guess what, only half of the lens was out from my eye and the other half was still stuck somewhere on top (at first).

I got panic, went out and scream for help (literally), I started to fill this urge of crying, I think I have phobia about lens and eyeballs. So he told me not to worry as it will slowly come out..I mean like WTF? What do you mean slowly come out? After 2 years? I was so afraid that I started cursing the lens company , start thinking if I should sue them for Millions of dollars.. ArrGGGrrGG..

He was right, I manage to pull out the other half from the bottom of my left eyeball .. YuCcCCkkk..

7 comments:

angela said...

yes that is one of the reasons why one should try to avoid the daily-wear type... this could even happen to the the night&day type..
because they are daily disposable, it is made to be MUCH THINNER than the usual contacts that last a year or 3 mths (like mine!!!)...
so breakage will happen..
even the once a month throw one also like that...

p.s. mine also broke into half but the thing is, i didn't even know.
i put in another one and after one week the pathetic half fell out...
kuakuakua...

Unknown said...

OMG...!!!!!!!!! horror horror horror

Elizebeth D.L. said...

the way you described "I manage to pull out the other half from the bottom of my left eyeball " is like ghost story like that... yucks!!!!!

My lense never broke [touch wood touch wood!!!]. I wearing those monthly disposable one. I still don't trust the products here. I always buy 1 year supply when I go back KL. My greatest fear is, if I don't go back for more than 1 year, then I have to resume wearing the ugly glasses.

Unknown said...

The major brands are the same anyway? no?

I cant live without lens now.. I love being able to see ! but I hate touching my eyeballs 2 times in a day.. Angela kept asking me to go with the 3 months one like her... But I scared lahhhhhhhh.... BUt I want to see!!! but I don't want to keep touching my eyeballs!!!!!!!!!! And I have no money to go laser... ArrrrrRRRGggGGGG

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I'm using a monthly one and I guess it's good enough. Not that the three months ones aren't good, but the longer you have them exposed, the easier you get bacteria infected. Stick to one month's one. Two weeks are good too but slightly more expensive, and keep having to change every two weeks is hard to remember.

Unknown said...

Yeah, they have it too, but still I need to remove it out everynight and put in on every day .. yours don't?

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Mine does. Once you get used to it, everything will be too easy. I don't even need a mirror to remove and if I need to, I can put them on without a mirror too.