
She was there,
Her world seems so sad,
Her world seems so grey,
Her world seems so lonely and helpless,
She was there,
Sitting by the side of the road,
I can’t help but kept thinking,
She deserve this life??
I continue walking like everyone else,
I walk past her,
I walked fast,
I try not to look,
I chant for her to go back to her family,
I chant that her daughter would bring her back home,
I saw a lady from the West,
She stood her up,
Combed her white hair,
Lady from the west ask her to smile ,
Smile for the camera, she urge,
While she smile for the camera,
I stood from afar,
Looking at her,
I saw her smile,
She has no teeth,
She reminds me of my grandma,
I tried not to tears,
The lady from the west gave her a dollar note,
That she quickly keep it in her blouse.
Her world seems so sad,
Her world seems so grey,
Her world seems so lonely and helpless,
She was there,
Sitting by the side of the road,
I can’t help but kept thinking,
She deserve this life??
I continue walking like everyone else,
I walk past her,
I walked fast,
I try not to look,
I chant for her to go back to her family,
I chant that her daughter would bring her back home,
I saw a lady from the West,
She stood her up,
Combed her white hair,
Lady from the west ask her to smile ,
Smile for the camera, she urge,
While she smile for the camera,
I stood from afar,
Looking at her,
I saw her smile,
She has no teeth,
She reminds me of my grandma,
I tried not to tears,
The lady from the west gave her a dollar note,
That she quickly keep it in her blouse.
She is the little old lady beggar...
Appreciate your family , appreciate life.
2 comments:
hahaha... june, I like your "understanding";)
yah, did you pay her money for the photo ah? If not, how you explained to her about your camera "ka-cha"?
huh?
There were a girl from the western country - Ang MO cha bo ( my england that bad huh.. so hard to understand... sigh........ ;p
I did not take her photo, this photo is from the internet, that ah poh i saw is in HK, and I am did not take her photo.............
but I have her face in my mind...
No I did not give money...
Post a Comment