Saturday, July 07, 2007

O_o

I am back people, I got sick, HK was like raining and HOT sun and Raining and HOT sun. Visited the licensing show, it was GREAT! we were really overwelmed by all the artist, the characters, the products, the people, the team !! and we've got so much more to do before reaching that stage.. sigh..



little achievement these few weeks was that I manage to stop smoking for days , and light up few sticks during drinking session on weekends. ( in total of 7 sticks for 3 weeks time, yes, I counted) hahahaha




Meet up with Janis & Hubby & rankine .. THANKS FOR DINNER!!! Muahs .. both of the new weds are trying to get their first baby .. =) all the best!!!



I can't really remember some of the character's name.. however, the "pi sai" Golden-shit- pig character is my Fav!! seriously though the actual name for the character in Korean is really call the Golden-shit-pig .. funny huh...

Huge Dogs/ Hoegarden


Went to a small pub for a drink with Boo, before they serve the drinks, we got shock coz they were charging a "Big" Hoegarden HK$100! I am like WTF!!! .. Anyways, we ordered it anyhow.. and when my hoegarden came ... I am like.. Holly FCKU! It's freaking HUGEE!!! and worth the RM50 actually.. hehehehe ... got drunk after 3 rounds of HUGE HOEgarden and got sick the next day.. Tai Sei..


from the picture you cant tell that the doggie is huge, but I am telling you , it's HUGE.. and Darn Cute..



My Favorate pictures of the year people.... let me present you to The LV_Monk!
Tadddaaaa..


Saw him in the HK airport, and quickly run back to him and shoot this picture..
I am seriously … speechless lor..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah man.sei yeh !! I was like Chao Cibai

angela said...

OH MY GOD...
I SO LOVE THAT MR. BEAN!!!

*wishing i could hug him...*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Mr. Bean is so real! I love him too!!! did they make his brown bear toy too?

eh, Rankine got married also?

Unknown said...

Mr Bean is seriously funny...

Rankine is not married lahhhhh walaoooo.. newly wed ( J&the hubby lah)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

ah cheh... I thought you said newly wed couples (plural!)!!

>_<