So they said.. find a man who love you more than you love him, marry him , and you will live in a happy life … They also said that working is for the money, working is not suppose to be fun. The higher you climb, the more respect you will get.
I think otherwise, I always believe I will find a man who loves me as much as I love him, marry him and we will be happy. Tried working for money, I found my self stress out, depressed, angry, furious & of course became a very angry women.. Now that I take everything slower, I don’t think I need the condo .. Sell It! I don’t think I need a bigger car, Safe It! I found my vision bigger, seeing things like those that I have never before …of course I hope the money part can come eventually ….
It’s Friday, all we need is some good series for the weekend … hohohoho
5 comments:
the only reason your vision is bigger and you are seeing things like you never see before is because YOU GOT YOUR CONTACT LENSES NOW!!!
muahahhahahha
Don't go for someone who loves you more than you love him, as you'll leave him someday. Both won't be happy.
I gave up Contact .. hahahaha.. make me self a spec di .. hohohooho...
Cant get use to contact.
what the fcuk???
what do you mean cannot get used to it???!!!
i just discovered the fun world of coloured contacts, muahahahhah...
woo, welcome to my world kaixin. i totally share the same sentiments and i totally understand your position. :) it's more fulfilling this way isn't it? it gives you a purpose that only you understand and take to your grave. i'm happy for you. not everyone is as fortunate as we are.
Post a Comment