can it be worse? I nearly fainted yesterday, doc said I've got gastric plus seriously low blood pressure..
Apparently I allow the acid to build up... so I did not wake up and drink nescafe 3 in 1 today, I woke up and make breakfast instead .. feels better ...
We are in the mist of talking to suppliers for our new office in Kota Damansara ( no Lift) .
Worried to death our shipments for the very first time.. I don't want to go through my last year experience dye... NOOOOOoooOO...
2 comments:
Babes, feel my pain.... just got back from the office as supplier is doing some flooring thingy, started from 3.30 to 11!! OMG!! I nearly died, they nearly died...
I just hope we can make it on time to finish up the office before Oct.. shift in and start running the business properly.... Sigh.. Alot to worry about now.. seriously.. fug..
I want to go Mel!!! I want to go holiday..hopefully JP can really happen lor.
wah lau babes. take care of yourself la.
dun kan cheong la, take it each day k. dont stress.
Post a Comment