Tuesday, May 06, 2008

its all about the money.FUCK

Catching up with work is a total nightmare!I've been in a serious black -out for 2 weeks for work , trusting the only sales person I hire last year for 2 weeks! I've not look at the sales numbers,Company bank account , worst, I've not been working on my plans and updates and my ideas are dry and I am not sure what I am waiting for ... FUCK!

recently, our Taiwan buyer resigned, leaving me and her empty promises .. FUCK! FUck!

I've not gotten any news from interesting buyers from thailand , mainland china, Japan & Singapore which we were suppose to aim for this year, as our juicy EU Market is handled by our one and only Distributor from the UK . yet to get any fucking orders for this year! FUCK FUCK FUCK! it's 20 over countries on their hands, our arse is all in their hands with a 5 freaking year contract signed between us .. recently they wanted the whole of US and Australia too, I mean,they are now only starting to distribute properly in the UK... and in an on-line store here , where is all the juicy store brands we've been promise to?

I am really worried that we cant survive this year, all my savings is gone starting the business to stabilize my commitments ... hmmm.. let the negative energy go... Let the negative energy go...
IDONTWANT TO GOBACKTOBE ANEMPLOYEE!!!

good news is,
We've got a deal on licensing our characters to MNC Holdings selling mobile contents and gaming content - which we are still pending on signing the contracts , I cant think of any ideas for marketing & branding part.. I am all dry out.. ArGGgg!!!

No comments: