Saturday, May 17, 2008

Planning for the big day +s

So, I've noticed that weddings have started to seep out into the days around them. No longer just 5 hours of Yam Seng and Sharkfin dinners, weddings have come to include spa sessions, golfing ,after-parties, and send-off brunches , beaches , shopping and heaps of alcohol . Our wedding is definitely going to feel like a longer celebration because the people that are coming down aren't likely to fly in and out on our wedding day.


I know it'll be a pain in the arse to plan to fly out and in and taking off from work .. from our experiences, the moment we were at the airport and reaching the destination, we feel like we are on holidays .. its a great feeling .. I hope i can bring that to my nearest and my close ones too ..

Truth is , it's really hard to plan something without knowing how the heck we will get the money , but we figured we need to plan it out anyways, afterall, Vi did went through quite a bit to plan out the proposal ..

So I guess the place will be in Sabah , though we are still very angry with their double standard pricing vs the "locals" .. like we were not from the same country now, I've been checking out gawns, Gua & Chong Sam, part of me wanted to be creative and another part of me just wanted to be as normal as can be.. I've been thinking about our color theme.. from white + Gold to White + gold + Green to White + Gold + Red.. ... I am kinda lost ...

KL dinner will be very normal, infact, I dont think I will be doing much for it, except I need to get speech done , plan out sittings and etc etc etc.. .

Pheww.. I will get everyone posted .. first.. we shall plan our Bali trip on Sept!! HoRayYY!

No comments: