Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i heart diving



Han Vi cant fit in to his wet suit now.. hahaha..


us ... back then ..

I've been dreaming of the time we were in Similan.05 , it was such a great period of our life where there's no such thing as stress .. but fun , dive , sun & sea ...

I miss diving so much .. after looking at all my photos from photomax .. ( sigh, i lost all my photos after my laptop was stolen from the office break in) now I can only view all my precious memories from photomax .. ( june, i might need help again to bring back some of the photos for me.. ) i have no choice , as they do not send it to Malaysia .. the closest country is Australia and the closest friend there is you ... love yah!! hehehe

diving, i really really need to do it .. i hope we can do 2 dives next year .. at least ..

2 comments:

MisSy said...

U cannot dive b4 your wedding. wait got ugly sun-burnt patches...

Unknown said...

I never get Sun burnt patches one lei.. my skin is quite easily balance up the burn .. hahahaha..