Hey babe, I like the female design but I've to say the cutting of them is what stop me from buying. It's a little baggy around the waist so if you can give it more shape around the waist, it'll be nice. Design wise they are fantastic. Not sure about the boys one, very kiddo.
4 comments:
i feel that the guy's design bit childish. but i kinda like all the lady's.
should make some of the guy's t using the lady's design.
i know which one i wanna get dy. i got 4 in mind. hehehe...i shall shop at your place after 530! can contra ar?
no, the shirts are not out yet.. trying to get feedbacks.. hahahahhahaaha
which gal's cutting you like?
personally i feel that our brand not so suitable with droppy shoulder cutting type..
Hey babe, I like the female design but I've to say the cutting of them is what stop me from buying. It's a little baggy around the waist so if you can give it more shape around the waist, it'll be nice. Design wise they are fantastic. Not sure about the boys one, very kiddo.
I reckon we can sell it even in boutique!!!
Post a Comment