Monday, October 27, 2008

body fats vs gown



I notice i cant fit into some of my tiny pants recently, i know i am putting on weight... this growth is due to the slow metabolism rate, the fats seems to be developing extra fast on my arms, hips & tummy! I got panic and try not to think about it for few weeks now ... until i went and try on my gown the other day.
I want to look fabulous for my wedding!
So I went for Yoga for the past 2 days, almost died. But am happy I had manage to pull my self out of the chair , from the house, to the car and off to the studio. I am planning to do a hardcore training to look as fabulous as I can. If my gown srew up.. at least my body look good. Hah!

I ADORE tone up body.In fact,I worship those who have them and worked so hard for it.

I hope by putting in 100% commitment to yoga practice 4times aweek will allow me have 50% of the body below.. I cant wait for my next yoga class! Namaste

No comments: