Thursday, February 05, 2009

love is in the air
















4 comments:

Who is tAuRus?? said...

the boat pictures are nice!!! :) did u do ur own make-up ah? cos i'm contemplating whether to do my own make-up for pre-wedding shots or not...

Unknown said...

Er.. for me i am not a professional make-up artist so.. i hire a make up artist to make me up and do my hair and follow me around during the shot for any touch up and etc.. it really depands on you and your hubby, coz alot of people i know rather save the money for other use, for me, because i did not get my beach wedding, hence, i die die also want an island pre wedding shot. hahah

Who is tAuRus?? said...

I also suck at make-up lor. That's y now thinking hard. hehehe. Oklah set! I think I'll get a make-up artist too!

Anyhoo, congrats ya! :)

kaiqing said...

feels like want to get married too...wait...snap out of it...haha