All About the little man
Cant believe Rui is already 7 months old!! how time flies and he is already signing "milk , poo poo" - all babies are genius!! I've started signing with him when he is 5 months old .. now he is calling out ma ma and pa pa .. our heart just stopped when he call out to us.I am loving this feeling.. So this is how a proud mama feels like.
Speaking of being proud, the little man now can dive into the water .. hooraayy!! Most importantly he is really enjoying the swim class and swimming time with us.. =). I use to think that those parents who send their kids to playclass at young age are crazy! But it seems now I am one of the crazy parent who has been sending my 6 months old to playclass and swim class. Seeing him absorbing all the knowledge from the classes has made me realize it was a good choice =)I love how is is always calm around people ( of course not when he is sleepy or hungry ) plus he always kong-ed out after classes and had really good sleep at night. lol..
We've been viewing some condos and apartments , but we've decided not to move out until our business is really stable and plan bb2 is in place.. I cant wait to meet our bb# 2 .. I am sure that Rui will be a great Kor Kor. =)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment