Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fighting~ In Korean Movie Slang...

Fighting! Fighting!

1 - Get all my work plan achieve
2 - start my painting again ( I so miss the smell of the paints and the achievement of the finished art work )
3 - learn how to make my own Dooodolls
4- read more on management and marketing books ( and more arts and craft books)
5- believe in my self and my team mate.
6 - I want to learn Korean too.. hmm.. ( okay maybe on hold first)

Had really stressful week , can't sleep properly for the longest time due to the shipment of Dooodolls was delayed and stuck in China still, Imagine this, I've got 27 outlets to ship my products to by 30th Nov 2006 ( initially was on the 17th of Nov 2006) because some planning issues and some fingers pointing , we are late, we are so late it is not funny ..

In Dec , my sales target for Malaysia is about RM 130k on Selling into the retailers who are willing to support us , but now, I have no clue what is going to happen , to make things worse, the air freight is now stuck in China custome, due to the dealer we deal with do not have sufficient documentations , our sea and air stocks are stuck.. tiu... leii... loouuu .. mouuu loorrrr....

But I am still keeping my spirit high high .. finger cross and spirit high .. hopefully I can manage to settle this ... and move forward faster and better and wiser ..

than I can focus .. on the intl side .. Mexico , here we come .......

p/s : Finish this New Korean movie of mine (Smile again) acted by LEE DONG-GUN , KIM HEE SUN , YIN SHI YA & LU ZHIEN-XU , its quite a good and entertaining movie ..
.. I just found out that the Korean Movies DVDs in Lawyatt is damn cheap .. oh my gowd .. ( only price from RM 20 and RM40) normally cost about RM100 and above .oH mY GAWDDDD ..

No comments: