after feeling down for few days .. and then suddenly I remember, what makes me happy .. that is.. to be able to update my dear friends on my latest thoughts, developments and also sometimes anger..
1- my new path, finally know why I would be into toys again.. =) , no matter how hard the whole business is, and no matter what people think - if I am where I am because I am gold digger or not.. I am doing it with 101% of my will and my heart. The evil curse will not destroy my hard work. People who love and care for me knows the best..
2 - Photomax is a wonderful tool for everyone to make some benefits in the future.. so be in it .. don't be afraid of the whole business module, because there's a saying, you should always look for a business where normal people think you are crazy ...
3- Freedom to hate, to love and to be sorry.. most of all freedom to be honest of what your thoughts is .. even though sometimes we have some evil intention, but it is not worth to be put down by some loser who dare not even put down their real name.. there's no worse person but those who put "god's " name on their cursing, their evil thoughts and most of all their coward behaviour..
... So yeah WHAT THE HECK .. I AM BACK!
Sorry boo.. I still want to bitch here and there with my babes... ;p
2 comments:
Welcome back sweetie!
=)
Ahh .. yes..
my shipmentssssss araggggg
Post a Comment