I was suppose to write about Bangkok .. but since I find this incedent really funny .. we were in Bangkok on the way back to Hotel from MBK , Boo's phone rang , and he picked up:
Boo : ah , mommy , why ?
Boo : huh? kx's car key?
(so he turn and ask me where did I left my car key)
Me: huh? The car key with me now . Why ah ?
Boo: Her car key with her now,Why ah ? - Talking to his mom again
Boo : huh?? her car's windcreen broken by Durian??!!
(and he turn to me and said, babe your car windscreen is broken by Durian, I am shock, and was silence for a good 5 sec.. I can't recall I parked under a durian tree???!!..)
Boo: Oh.. how ah ? - talking to his mom
(suddenly I remembered and ask him to ask his mom to buy number from toto)
Boo : hahaha, ma, kx said to buy number later .. hahhaha
I parked my car outside of Boo's house, about 2 house outside boo's house ,and I never knew that there is a DURIAN TREE there after 1 year plus parking my car right under it! I mean why the heck would people want to plant a Durian tree in front of the house? I use to park under a coconut tree outside of Boo's house, but I seriously did not notice that there was a Durian tree .. sigh sigh ..
So Boo's cutest maid, Keju went for a revenge, apparently she climb up the tree and started cutting as many Durians from the tree to bring home... OH MY GAWD!! hahahhaa .. I seriously find it hilarious ... hahahah
So,Durain any one?
~ I am not sure why the pictures wont attach in blogspot now, will try tomorrow~
2 comments:
Keju = cheese? am I right? bwahahahha.... cheese stole durian!
Yes!! She is the funniest girl I know, happy go lucky, and always as load as she can .. hahaha
She is from Cambodia, I bought her some books to read, and she really study man.. and her english improve so much, well, she is allow to watch alot of Korea Movie & Chinese Movie .. damn cute lah she
Post a Comment