Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cameron Picnic

Mrs Pang came up with an idea during our drinking session in Bodega in Bangsar with Lynn the other day . Having a picnic in Cameron on X'mas eve .. I think it will be a great idea!! hopefully the sky is clear as crystal that day.. been raining none stop recently, Lynn got scared due to the thunder .. too..

So I went home and told boo about it.

me: we have plans on X'mas eve?
Vi : No... why?
me: want to go picnic in Cameron?
Vi : .......... ( silence for 2sec)
me: how? it will be fun!
Vi : Go there do what one? eat strawberry ah?
me: can eat strawberry, banana or orange ..
Vi : Got meh?
me : ...... (silence for another 2sec)
me: please dont tell me you have not been to Cameron ..
Vi : yeah, I have not been to cameron wor... (looking guilty)
me : (burst into laughter follow with a big kiss)

that man makes me laugh all the time .. so I am going to bring him to Cameron and eat Strawberry ... that will be his x'mas pressie .. hahahahahahahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe... cameron cannot happen lah... the HUSBAND said don't wanna go 'cos holiday = long weekend + massive jam!
sigh.

Unknown said...

=(