Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Let by gone be by gone

I finally wrote it in her blog, it is really from the bottom of my heart. I was thinking let them be, but it seems a little too much if I did not appologies.


Dear Allie & Gary

I want to apologies as I have said those nasty things about both of you, I know what ever I’ve said can’t be wipe .Therefore I am truly sorry. That is sincere. As for my friends who supported me, is like your friends who supported you. Not out of sympathy, not out of hidden meaning. I know the fact that you are not asking for sympathy from them, you are truly angry with what I’ve said.

I am so glad that you and him started a blog due to my misbehave and bad manners.
This has by all means that we are even. I deleted my blog because I felt ashamed of what I’ve done & said, even my best friend did not support me on that. Therefore yes, you are right, the biggest loser is ME. =’)

Next, I would like to clarify that I did send you MSN msgs, so that you can fcuk me on my face. I am aware that I’ve made not only you and him , but 2 good couples that I respect a lot in some form of hurt.

I am indeed missing my dogs, Allie, it does not mean that if I did not bought them, they do not belongs to me, I can vividly remember the words said by Gary, he told me to treat the dogs like they were mine when I leave the house. It means that I do miss them so much, hence all this stupid psycho feelings I have not being able to see them in person. It was hard enough for me to leave them, as it was really hard for me to see them and not seeing them.

Let me clarify another thing as well, I did not call him because :
1- He told me to call his dad if I needed to see the dogs ( that was 8 months ago)
2- I do not want to call him during work hours as he did gave me permission to call his dad straight.

If you think that is an excuse, I have nothing to say but sorry, that I’ve put everyone into such bad situation. My blog , is like yours and his, to express how we feel at this point of time, the fact that who is wrong and who is right, it is not important. I am not sure who forwarded the link to you, but I am glad he/she did. Thank you very much.

As for your friends who does not like me because I am a gold digger, a katak in the temporong, feeling un comfortable meeting with me and etc , I really do not care less.My dear crazy nut, I am sorry if I’ve offended you in any ways, but truly, if you think this is not bithching with “bad” intention, you are so wrong…

In some form, people is pretentious, honestly, I am not being pretentious when I talk to you when you were in Australia, back than I thought you were my friend. If that is what you think of me, I am so sorry that I’ve even bring such discomfort to you.


So I do hope that both of you can live on with your happy life. It is really not worth for Gary or you’re self to keep being hurt angry and hurt because of me. I am the by gone, and you are the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, hope things will get better between the three of you. It's really brave of you to have written this letter *two thumbs up*

Unknown said...

I am letting it go by writing that, I thought it will be good for me to tell her what I think for the last time .x")

Just cant stand that crazynut women, don't even know who the hell is she... tsk tsk tsk ..
seems that she is quite annoyed with me going out with a "rich"man .. ???

Unknown said...

~ yes, your girl friend are rich, so ..? not her problem, none of her business. Like what the gang said, she is just a "lalang", chi yam chi sek, used people butt skin to patch on her face, and the great things is, everybody know it, yet she's like "Oh...I'am so great!" ~

comments from his blog,his gang is really sour ...

Anonymous said...

all i know is the "england" sucks lor... hahahahahhaha!