Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happ3 thoughts

Was thinking about the blogs yesterday, and was thinking i am doing the right thing, even though boo said I should not even go in to read. He was quite piss but he thought it was totally useless for me to even get upset.

So I decided to think of happy thoughts , happy thoughts ...

  • Stocks arrived, finally .. horray!
  • Going JB than S'pore for some business matters
  • Bangkok!! Here we come!! --> Boo is going to do some Diamond purchasing there, and I can go and massage , and massage and check out a really cool place found by Fenni.
  • Mrs Pang, we going picnic or what?
  • Lynn there is a private sales - (Really nice dresses )going on in Bangsar this weekend, let me know if you are interested, I pass you the contact and address.
  • Junie coming back on April
  • Deisy, come back quick!! Fenni ask to call her when you are free .. we all misses you here ;)

Going off ladies ~_^ see you next week! muahs~

No comments: