Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY with Boo

First Year CNY with Boo, we were enjoying our trip in krabi.. with no stress about work or what so ever -- sometimes I do miss working for people.. you can have the switch off button *on* anytime ..

Eve of CNY 07
This year CNY , I spend a day back in Klang with parents, hand stitched our henchmen series while listening to mom, mom stitched one too and I hang it on my bag.. Like 2 years back - first day of CNY, I got UTI, just that this time round, I am not admitted to hospital, Pui~ pui ~ Tai ka lai si..

We had a new year chanting at 1 am .. we smell fireworks, children laughing with their parents, it was a great feeling.. only back in Kampung you will get to enjoy this sort of happening.

1st Day CNY 07
Boo came and pick me up the next day, because we miss each other, plus we did not get good sleep at all .. (we need each other to get deep sleep, ;p), dad wanted to give away his almost 19 years old Pasola to Boo, and we are still thinking how to get it "pimp" … hmmm ..
Drop by Heng's place , I was still having my fever due to the UTI.. tiuz

2nd Day CNY 07
we started work, sad but true, got some enquires from some countries about our dolls, also, went down to our sewing contractor place to see their stitching, I am apparently quite good at my work now.. heheheh.. its uplifting to be back in the kampung, I was from kampung, nothing beats the fresh air, the kelapa trees, the naïve kids that obtain happiness just by playing kite, a little “kam” that we gave away.. no game boy, no vedio games, or hand phones --> but they are happy .. =D






Went to Klang again to visit JH, meet up with Karam Singh, TV3 environmental Editor, a great guy indeed, Malaysia seriously need more of these people.

Mr Karam became an environmentalist / preservationist after an incident in his Kampung, like me (perasan), we enjoy the fresh air, the river, home to many fishes and life. He was 16 year old, when he found fishes died by the river, he knew that something was wrong, he started his own investigation and found out that there was toxic wastage from a rubber factory (Angela please note this =’p ), he than went around borrowing his friend’s black and white camera to snap a photo of evidence. The rubber factory apparently was close down ( I am still puzzled with the fast action of the government)
(from left)JH's dad, Li Wei, Karam .. and people I do not know

3rd Day CNY 07
Meet up with Darren to discuss on work again, and I’ve finally sign in with Yoga Zone, hehehe, my V present.. kakaka..

Took this picture when I am having my neslo (Nescafe + Milo) ais .

cocoman drinking neslo ais


Later on, we speed down to Klang again, this time we visited Li Wei and Hua Yee at their new home ( they just got married) so we got Ang Pow .. hohohoho.

Saw a cage at their neighbor’s house, it says Shadow II, Shadow did not bark, she was looking at her master that came out of the house to sweep floor, she was hoping her master would take her out from her cage. I am heart broken. She is such a beautiful dog. Spoke to the owner, I told her that Shadow is beautiful, and she needs to get out for a walk, He just smile and nodded .. I hope the next time I see Shadow, she will be happily walking with her owner.



Was gambling a little in Mr & Mrs Tee’s new home.. hehehe.. Boo won on poker and won a little on black jack, I was having fun watching Desperate house wife , (Angela, the Desperate house wife from TV8 is session 3 Lar!!! They are faster than Astro lah!! )

Besides that, we had fun posing Ninja around the house ..

Happy Oink Oink Year


4th Day CNY 07
Meeting up with Deisy today.. Horayy!!

No comments: