Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yoga



After months and months of procrastinating, I finally sign my self up for yoga zone – a year unlimited entries. I am truly have need of some form of workout (this does not include love making) I mean, even our dear Mrs pang is going to gym! (I opt to be a little kiasu here.) Don’t want to get flabby skin hanging around my body when I hit 30, I actually found some stretch mark on me!!! IT IS HORRIFYING, IT IS NASTY AND DREAFUL!I mean I am not trying to brag how good of a body I had, but come on.. I am having some hideous stretch mark ?????? Mrs pang advise me to get some vitamin A, I guess all I need to do is go back to my regular exercise. I need to get these revolting “lines” off me, and I want them off me FAST! ARRGGggGGg

Lets hope yoga helps .. , maybe after a year I will be able to perform some kind of China aerobics, or maybe as muscular as Madonna (yeah right) even able to L*** myself everywhere.. (hah)


One way or another, I must get ride of those marks... I also want to be Fergalicious..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Likai, lets go classes gather gather ...

angela said...

Hey I advised you VITAMIN E OIL.
NOT Vitamin A ok!
What lah you!

By the way, my gym subscription has expired and i don't plan to renew yet woh...

Save money save money save money...

Unknown said...

IZZITT???
But your Gym is going to chap lap if you dont pong chan how???? how????