
It took me 1 and a half hours to get back home from The Curve. Who ever tells me to get lost to “understand” the road system? I will tell you this “: SCREW YOU!”
I was in Sri Hartamas for about 20 minutes rounding the same highway, and than, back to the same RM2 toll and the lady said to me : Cik you mesti ikut Cheras” I also want to say this – SCREW YOU TOO!! How the F*ck will I know Cheras = Bangsar ? Tiuzzzz , with my phone out of bat, my glasses kept slipping down to the tip of my nose, my urine about to burst like a broken pipe. I SAY SCREW THE ROAD SIGNS BIG BIG TIME!
That’s why I prefer going places with very very clear map or places I can auto pilot back home, because I am a retard when it comes to directions, which ever part of the human brain supposedly able to retain information about directions, well, it just does not exists in my brain. ( I get lost in most of the malls too)
I was in Sri Hartamas for about 20 minutes rounding the same highway, and than, back to the same RM2 toll and the lady said to me : Cik you mesti ikut Cheras” I also want to say this – SCREW YOU TOO!! How the F*ck will I know Cheras = Bangsar ? Tiuzzzz , with my phone out of bat, my glasses kept slipping down to the tip of my nose, my urine about to burst like a broken pipe. I SAY SCREW THE ROAD SIGNS BIG BIG TIME!
That’s why I prefer going places with very very clear map or places I can auto pilot back home, because I am a retard when it comes to directions, which ever part of the human brain supposedly able to retain information about directions, well, it just does not exists in my brain. ( I get lost in most of the malls too)
I am a Handicap Driver .. (> _<')
5 comments:
I am seriously re-thinking joining TARA with you...
I think I should go with Dic instead... muahahhahaha
Cannot .. hahaha.. lets make the tape soon.. they are opening.. hahahahahahhahahahahahah must show meat one ah ?
btw: we saw the previous TARA team also smoke one ler,, saw them in Bodega --- likai was there also..
June, maybe you have a better excuse .. you are not home for a while.. hahaha.. if I get my self to Petaling Street, I think I will hire a taxi and lead me back di.. siao..
KX-- dunno why I was directed to anotehr site just now on your blog.. anyway, it's OK now.
I tell u why the road sign sucks -- so the Plus Toll company can make more money (the more circle u made, the more u back to the toll and have to pay them. haha), and also Petrol company is happy coz you wasting petrol by going rounds and rounds.
Smart.. this is better than "Blue Ocean Strategy" neh!!! We should write a book! ;)
wah like that also you can think of ah.. hahahahaha
Post a Comment