

<Our wedding will be at a villa called The Istana, in Uluwatu. The villa is on a cliff-top and is quite secluded but has great ocean views.>---- No, don't get too excited, not our wedding
(I wish ;p) , it's G&S's wedding. The wedding I told you people about, the wedding that I cannot wait to go, the wedding that will lead me back to beautiful Bali. This time with someone I love and no more sharing rooms!!!Yeahhh! *Jumping with delight*
The Myth
The Myth
Pst , you’ll know, they say that if a couple who's not destined for each other, they will end their relationship after they visited Bali. (Do not know within months or years though) --- My last room-sharing-throughout–the–whole-holiday with bunch of people (5 couples) including me and someone-I-wish-I-never-knew, ended up with 2 couples now, that 2 couples truly fated for each other. The rest, ended their relationship after a while...
~ I believe in myth~ I believe in Mermaid, fairies & Pixies~ I believe in Fairy Tale Too....
~ I believe in myth~ I believe in Mermaid, fairies & Pixies~ I believe in Fairy Tale Too....

3 comments:
Have you ever noticed that we tend to believe in fairy tales and other beautiful things more when we are in love and not so jaded..?
Yupz Indeed .. we tend to live in our little bubble and hopefully it will never burst.
June.. sigh.. I wish many things too.. hahaha
Post a Comment