Woke up at 12 noon and quickly phone Mrs Pang, as we promised to meet up at her place today.
3 pm, an sms from Mrs Pang saying : Oi! Where are you?
So, I rush boo and my self out from the house with the wonderful map she emailed me (yupz, after 10 years of being good friends, I still do not know how to get to her house.. a good friend indeed) - *slap my self 10 times* .That aside, we manage to get to her house (without getting lost) within 20 minutes!! What a useful map.. hahahaha
We had heaps of ciggies and started playing poker with the “professional” poker set from boo.. My luck is not as good as Mr pang , He won $5000 plus from all of us (in chips dollarlah )! If that is the real money , I will probably try to kill him and than jump down to the long kang beside their house.. hahahah
Meet up with Deisy in (cannot remember the name) Corner at OUG.. had fun bad mouthing the-you-know-where country and the people, listening to the stories they had.
I still want to go Tibet after all those stories.. ;p
Let me win my 10 mil pleasez ~
p/s : Likai, I already sapu 5 pants and 1 skirt from the "fund Angela's Kitchen"stacks.. Heh Heh Heh .. can last me 1 year at least... hahahah ~ happy happy happy
No comments:
Post a Comment