Yesterday, I truly realize the meaning of ugly; it is not to descript the physical look of a person, but the heart of a person.
A person I meet 4 years ago, many sweet supports and encouragement, we also had many things in common – example: dogs. Hence, beyond doubt I take her as a faithful and justly friend. I was wrong, after a warning from a friend, I still stubbornly assumed that so-called “friend” will not betray, but being unbiased. How very wrong was I. Got an email from a friend, attached with an Ugly conversation about me in other people’s blog. I guess sometimes, you will just need to be cautious of whom you truly trust.

I got so disappointed; my mind went through different scenario. I wanted to paint a really Ugly painting before I meet up with Mrs Pang, but somehow, after my joyful Sunday, I decided to paint something that I like.

The moral of the story is trust only friends that went through the lowest part of your life.
I love you babes! You-all-know-who-you-are =)
A person I meet 4 years ago, many sweet supports and encouragement, we also had many things in common – example: dogs. Hence, beyond doubt I take her as a faithful and justly friend. I was wrong, after a warning from a friend, I still stubbornly assumed that so-called “friend” will not betray, but being unbiased. How very wrong was I. Got an email from a friend, attached with an Ugly conversation about me in other people’s blog. I guess sometimes, you will just need to be cautious of whom you truly trust.
I got so disappointed; my mind went through different scenario. I wanted to paint a really Ugly painting before I meet up with Mrs Pang, but somehow, after my joyful Sunday, I decided to paint something that I like.
The moral of the story is trust only friends that went through the lowest part of your life.
I love you babes! You-all-know-who-you-are =)
(I guess, before you bellow and holler about how wrong the others was, look back and see if you are also repeating the same mistake. )
Life is a mirror.
Life is a mirror.
No comments:
Post a Comment