Saturday, April 07, 2007

everyday I hear my self laugh

Door to love

After 26 years of my life, I now beyond doubt recognize the meaning of happiness, being happy is such a hard mission for me, though the meaning of my name does represents some form of happiness.

I honestly thought being happy is when I am able to travel the world and the seven seas, to be able to own the luxurious products out there; to be able to get a high salary job and title. Fact was, when I was young, my parents do not have extra fund to get us any toys. I never had Barbie, nice dresses, glamorous cars. I never had a chance to study overseas or even finish my collage. I once thought I could just jump down from a window of my rented condo and end my miserable and depressing life. Thank goodness, I did not jump as I was far more afraid that my brain might smash everywhere, out from my skull and I would look horrible.

At this point of my life,
I am gladness that all my family members are healthy; I get a joyful feeling when I call my parents up, when great friends visits, when I get to watch Hero , DHW, CSI . I get my contentment by hanging out once a while with my gal-pal even after a hangover morning and swear to our self that we will never drink in our lifetime after that, I am glee to think of tomorrow. I dont even care less to be so damn poor now that I need to freeze all my commitments. At this instant, I truly understand the meaning of happiness. I hear my own laughter every single day .Without this stroke of luck & god sent fate & faith I had, I will never be able to feel how I feel now..

Thank you boo, for believing in... us

No comments: