I colored my hair (again) as if the china experience was not bad enough.. I had my hair bleached, and had 7 different colors on my hair.. ( I was quite proud of it at one point of time) 

I was too bored with my wire-look-alike black hair... seriously, I’ve not been “doing” anything to my hair for the longest time! ** yeah, yeah, I am giving my self all sorts of excuses** hah hah hah
I had my armpit and my eyebrow thread too.. hehehhe.. love the Bangsar Threading saloon, I was there on Saturday, after delivering stocks to MPH, waited for my turn, like 7 to 8 ladies was there to thread their eyes, armpit, and ---etc .. I heard many did their bikini wax there too ( nops, I will not try that there) .. I think I did gain weight..
Oh yeah, went to the BMW thingy yesterday, free drinks and they even got the place set up like a bloody nightclub , had so much fun drinking the Laichi Martini.. (it’s Free!) heard they spend 8 Mil on the event (2 days?).. no doubt on that! Was in the toilet, heard 2 major tai tai trying to outshine each other.
the conversation goes like this :
(There are no actual names mentioned)
Tai Tai 1 : Oh hi, how are you ( kiss kiss hug hug thing)
Tai Tai 2 : Oh , I am great, how are you ? how’s AhBeng?
Tai Tai 1 : Oh , he is good, you know.. ( looking at the mirror, and pushing her very perm hair higher)
Tai Tai 2 : So, what do you think of the cars?
Tai Tai 1 : Oh, AhBeng loves it, and you know him, once he set his mind on something , he will surely get it...
By than, it was my turn to pee, I mean, I wish I could say that one day. (blow me) as in me being the Ahbeng.
I was too bored with my wire-look-alike black hair... seriously, I’ve not been “doing” anything to my hair for the longest time! ** yeah, yeah, I am giving my self all sorts of excuses** hah hah hah
I had my armpit and my eyebrow thread too.. hehehhe.. love the Bangsar Threading saloon, I was there on Saturday, after delivering stocks to MPH, waited for my turn, like 7 to 8 ladies was there to thread their eyes, armpit, and ---etc .. I heard many did their bikini wax there too ( nops, I will not try that there) .. I think I did gain weight..
the conversation goes like this :
(There are no actual names mentioned)
Tai Tai 1 : Oh hi, how are you ( kiss kiss hug hug thing)
Tai Tai 2 : Oh , I am great, how are you ? how’s AhBeng?
Tai Tai 1 : Oh , he is good, you know.. ( looking at the mirror, and pushing her very perm hair higher)
Tai Tai 2 : So, what do you think of the cars?
Tai Tai 1 : Oh, AhBeng loves it, and you know him, once he set his mind on something , he will surely get it...
By than, it was my turn to pee, I mean, I wish I could say that one day. (blow me) as in me being the Ahbeng.
4 comments:
haiz, should have told me u r going, then i can join u too!!
i like your new hairstyle...feels like cutting short also..
Har??? Who cut hair?
When? Why??
HOW SHORT?????
er.... i did not cut short lah... babahahahahaha ... i only tie up leiiii
Post a Comment