Saturday, April 14, 2007

Horror

I love horror movies!
I have wanted to post about a movie we watched last 2 weeks. It’s a Hong Kong movie *yeah, I was surprise too that he says okay to watch it* there was no other show anyway. No offence to Hong Kong movie fans… my dear ‘pao pei’ is a serious banana who only swear in Hokkien when he gets drunk.


Anyways,
Haunted school is a Hong Kong horror movie, also known as Hao Mo Chu (its HK title). The story is about four boys who go to girl school called ‘Lap Lan’ Secondary school.

And this is my choice of word for the movie

EEEeeeEEE......UUuuuUUUUUUUUUuuu......... hmmm?????!! HARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? *&&^$#%%^&*((&^%$#$%^&*(*&%$#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*&^%$%^&*(*&^%%^&*$%^&*&^%$%^& ... Tiuz !

After the show ended, we just look at each other and shake our heads … Sigh.. wasted our RM22!! People, don't even bother to get the pirated DVD .. seriously.

I was just so disappointed; they do not make good haunted movies like the Thai, the Korean & even the Malaysian. I am so proud to say that I was more petrified to watch a short movie preview from our local production “ Jangan Pandang Belakang” (watch the preview from Utub guys).. I mean ,Oh.. My… God.. I think it is going to be so scary that I need boo to go to the toilet with me for a month..

Anyone interested to watch it? My baby is too chicken to watch it with me (he prefers Spiderman) .. and I am too chicken to watch it alone.. sigh..

No comments: