Every hotel now have a detacter "arch" for every customers, suppliers, visitors & etc that needs to get in to the lobby, they learnt a great lesson.

This is Jakarta's tourisim spot - its call Monas and the top part is made out of 24 Carat gold . There are 7 major Malls around ... ( too bad I did not have time to visit the malls)

3 days in Jakarta , we've spend 10 hours traped in trafic Jam back and forth from hotel to factory & than back to hotel, and someone paid our hotel room ... I hope it's by luck ( i mean, us good luck, someone's bad luck) gegege.. *evil evil)
Like what others told me, there's heaps of people selling things from the highway, kids slamming their faces on your car window, mumbling something you can't hear, asking for money. but Pak Awi, the factory's driver warn us not to give any money at all.. .. we were told not to even speak on the phone when the road is Jam up, someone will smashed the car window and grab your phone away... saw many interesting "events" too.. (picture above shows it all, the way I took those pictures were as if I am in some James Bond Movie... or warzone movie.. quite scary)
well, it was a great trip, brought back samples , ordered our next replenishments ... Had our meals in the hotel only.. this is so not like Thailand, whereyou feel safe walk out of the hotel anytime of the day.
went home with a 2 ft Blinky, many people looked at me as if I am a retard.. gagagagga.. whatever...
went home with a 2 ft Blinky, many people looked at me as if I am a retard.. gagagagga.. whatever...
and this is the only picture I took for my self in the showroom ..
Got Milk? MOooOOOoooo
No comments:
Post a Comment