RetirementI need to STOP drinking, the age factor is really catching up.. We meet up with some friends last night and I started with few cups of warm water, thinking I would be good and not drink during weekdays, also thinking the boys would finish up their stories and return home.. but I WAS WRONG, Jugs of beers kept coming.. I got lonely, so I ordered Laichi Martini .. by the time I knew it was too late, was when I started puking in the toilet, as usual, hated my self for drinking.. one after another one.. sigh..
I woke up this morning with a headache, my head literally feel like a time bomb . Its like back in the old days, after a good tripin session..(Which only last for few hours) than come the torturing moment of not being able to focus, feelings so sluggish & lethargic.. I really hate this kind of feeling.. I have to call it a quite.
For real.
All I need is some self discipline & strong mind control .................................... hmmmm..
Pilate
Pilate

My muscle hurt so much that it’s not funny, I nearly died from the 75 min Pilate class, my abs still hurt from the Monday class and thought I could catch up with another intermediate class. I literally humiliate my self in the class as I can’t stop giggling when he( the Pilate master) gave us some seriously impossible positions , like lay side ways and lift up both your legs using your ab’s muscles.. . I knocked done my water bottle trying to row back and forth while my legs were lifted up mid air, everyone in the class laugh.. the Pilate master walked over and gave me the look , telling me not to join his class anymore (sigh) Besides my hang-over, I can’t really move too much as my muscles ache . I did not realize that there are so many parts of muscles to build on.
One thing I learn from the class though, abs is also call the “power house” .. don’t ask me why. It just is.
No comments:
Post a Comment