Wednesday, May 16, 2007

April Sales

It goes like this…

OMG… omg omg omg … I hate China freakin products.. Freakin )(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$%^&*(*&^%$%^&* !!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Which is worse?

Give in your 100% and hope for IT, or work 50% and hope for IT?

At the end of the day,
If IT opt not to come to you..
Will you be more disappointed because you’ve given 100%?
Or would you just fell disappointed because you did not do your best?


Which is worse? The hoping part? The working part? Or the not chosen part? Sigh…

Another transition period of mine……………..

Unknown said...

They are very good, basically hand made products, the whole factory is so clean .. I just wish we've known all this before the first production... sorry to say though, I really hope that I can pull back all my previous stocks NOW! and sell in all our new range.. it is indeed so much different lor... gosh...

I don't mind learning from experience, just dont like to see money goes to waste.. you know..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

let me guess... you angry because got china products copy your dooodolls?

Unknown said...

That also... damn they copy damn fast.. and worse thing is ... you cant do shit...!!! NO MORAL NO LAW!!

Nways, no.. I am angry becoz of the quality... sigh.. maybe I just went to the wrong manufacturer

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hey, stay positive.
they can copy the "look", but cannot copy the quality. Just make sure your toys are genuinely good quality, consumer's eyes are bright, OK?

Cheer up.

Tomorrow is better:)

joey.khor said...

she will be fine. she always does!