I hate china made products, seriously, I hate it so much its not funny.. one, our dolls are made there, I hate it, I hate I hate I hate...
Then, another China made product also I damn hate.. Hate hate hate hateee.. ARrRRrRRRgGGGgGGGGGG!!!!!!!! TIUZUZUZZZZZZ
11 comments:
but babe, 95% of the products you use daily, is made in china...
even nike, adidas, barbie, etc are all made in china...
OK... why you hate it ah?
Some So Chao shit due to the quality ... sigh..
Oh well, even I am half made in china.. hahahaah...
quality of course tak boleh pakai lah. But they cheap cheap mah :-)
btw, locally made "i-pod" only cost less than 150 ringgit... also looked like i-pod. but I bet quality is not there.
huh? got local made i-pod ah ? OMG.. damn scary huh...
hahaha, hey kaixin ah, can i design some of your doodolls for you? maybe we could work out something eh... i thought it could be something i'd like to do for fun!
Oh Joey, you're the Joey I know! How are you doing?
Hei Joey, sure thing, but we are also kinda careful with all copy rights and trademarking... phew... those lawyers sure hell make alot of money...
lynn, im fine and well thank you. as usual lor, i've been eating shitting work. haha. we should meet up some day eh. ya la, i seem to realize everyone i know knows kaixin wan. im not surprised anymore. i just met this girl recently and she too ask me if i knew kaixin. i was speechless edi.
kx, ok ok. you can have all the rights la. just feature me and my company somewhere. i even can make a story edition for the new collection. it would be fun lor. :)
Yeah lor.. hahahah thanks for your free character wor.. than one day the character sell like Hello kitty how? I give you back 1% lah oka ? (btw, hellow kitty character is a billion dollar company due to the licensing business) hahahahahahahahhahahaha... *dreaming dreaming**
Eh. I am well known as a not very friendly, short and smoking all the time.. sigh..
kx ah, anything la, the percentage of the licensing and rights up to you la. you know best. i just wanna do what i know best. when can i start?
haha, yea you are very well known lor. short, yes la, but i dun know about the not friendly part la. lol. actually the girl i just met said that you are a strong woman and i agreed! i said you are a short and strong woman. haha. restep!
Post a Comment