We Get Comfort from those who agree with us and growth from those who don't
HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha yeah damn kiasu man... hahahahahahah
hahahhahahaaha...
nooooooo... not cheating...that's call Tikam Sampai Kena lah!
this mrs pang filled up the top 5 in the list...must get rid of her...
muahahahahahahahahahahahhaayou guys..this is super farny lor.. Nways, I happen to like all of the paintings and staff, but I LOVE being a couch potato lor.. watching CSI,Ugly Betty, D.Housewife... I also want to grow old in Melbourne , though I don't mind having holiday in Kohsamui or Bali... heh heh he he
I got rid of one line of Mr.P = the Queen of Kiasuness...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha yeah damn kiasu man... hahahahahahah
hahahhahahaaha...
nooooooo... not cheating...
that's call Tikam Sampai Kena lah!
this mrs pang filled up the top 5 in the list...must get rid of her...
muahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
you guys..this is super farny lor..
Nways, I happen to like all of the paintings and staff, but I LOVE being a couch potato lor.. watching CSI,Ugly Betty, D.Housewife... I also want to grow old in Melbourne , though I don't mind having holiday in Kohsamui or Bali... heh heh he he
I got rid of one line of Mr.P = the Queen of Kiasuness...
Post a Comment