I also forgot to mentioned that during the whole trip the people we met was not very nice indeed, the Taxi lou that drove us to the terminal talk to us like as if we kill his whole family and rap his mother and fug his brother like that.. Pundek!!! !!!!!! now I totally understand why Mr & Mrs Pang was so fierce towards some of them..
We did had some fun during this trip, having said, we spend on things we never plan to spend.. like expensive food, coffee, magazines, tax, taxi charges, ferry charges, overweight charges & etc…
BTW, I love my new Canon camera..!! I can take night scene now!!! Took a tram cost only HK$2 to Pao ma tei, a “high class” place, lot of people with their huge dogs, and snobbish / rudeness pundek faces.. except for Rankine, he brought us around and had damn nice Durian pancake , Mango pancake & also a SS2 look-alike sea food place which is allocated on 2nd floor of a building… abit weird, but we were quite happy with the food, though it is extremely expensive!! I mean, when I was in HK 3 years ago, I don’t remember seeing so many baggers & old folks were force to bagged sitting on the dirty street.. It was indeed a sad moment.( I always have soft spot for old people..)
Food (After Trade Show, we were havng Bread and water everyday)
Trade Show
The trade show was good, hope to hear more good news in near future.. got so much thing to prepare to send to all of them.. hopefully they remember us lah! Wish me all the best!
Coming back to KL was horrible too! The bloody lady in Macau only gave us 1 kg per person.. Makahai, before I finish my story she was shaking her head from left to right from right to left… CCB!!!
Than more CCB + Pundek + Niama was when we were back in LCCT , we were charge on tax for our dolls? I mean WTF?? By law it should not charge us, as the dolls were not for sale and its for sampling purpose. The Freaking officer kept saying this “ I want to give you all a lesson, so that you know next time mesti ambil approval dari office kita”
He think we are new born izzit? First of all we were damn honest to go and cue up at the red zone to declare our samples with our letter from Matrade, they should not charge us anything!! Fug man, we represent Malaysia, and hope to bring more sales to this bloody country and yet these greedy bastard is chasing all the clever – next-generation away.
Some more thick face until want us to give them some samples!!!! KNBCCB!!!!!!!!! Seriously disappointed with Malaysia custom officer, they set their own rules. I don’t want to be racist seriously, but sometimes, you just can’t blame us for being so..!!! Bloody Machan!!
4 comments:
cool!! finally, you experienced those "cage" feeling in HK? hehehhee...
how's rankine? i thought he is in Toronto?
hahaha.. rankine is cool!
may I know who is this??
it's me, deisy lah.. aiyoh-eh~
I like my new nick -- elizebeth (with the e, not "a", ok!!);)
Since when your nick is that ? hahaha
how's tibet?
Post a Comment