Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Neck is very itchy !!!!!

My neck is damn 7 itchy lor.. !! I’ve got skin reaction after alcohol, it’s becoming more and more obvious nowadays, started with my back , than arms, & now my neck!!! OH GOSHH!!! It is so irritating, with my pokie hair kept provoking my itchy neck somemore… ..it's like you kept Scratching and scratching and the itchiness wont disappeared, its like damn unsatisfied after scratching and you need to scratch somemore to make it stop.. do you understand how annoying this is? HELP!!! Come back BOO!!! I think I am going to go nuts without you here.. my NECK is bullying me!! sobz sobz

1 comment:

joey.khor said...

haha, i know what that feels, but i guess it'll be amusing to see you go tru it. :P well, you can see it as a good thing, now can slow down on the habit lor hor. haha. maybe angela oso shud kena. haha.