I saw "what's his name?" with his new love the other day, He came over and cheers with me with his really "L" looking face. I am being such a snob, I nearly chocked my self with my wine. I nearly puked on his face. Sorry for not giving you your I-am-such-a-nice-guy-ma-arse "face", specially in front of your precious "gang" But I'll pass , I'll even pass the only op to be able to see Casper and Chipo again.
Seriously though, I do not hate you, I do not have any tiny bits of feelings towards you..
It's like, when you see a stranger's obituaries, you'll go like who?
5 comments:
im guessing the story but im sure you are in a better place right now kx. if you havent got the 'bad' you wont appreciate the 'good' you are having now eh. :) hugs.
Joey : so agree with what you said! we'll never really know if we are at a better place.. but now.. I am feeling all good!
Sorry I am currently settling some sales issues with some buyers and trying to confirm some distributions channels.. Sigh.. Busy Busy. Will try to clear things off after 1st week of June. (finger cross)
June : JS's b'day party(I was invited) Yeah, I guess he was.. I don't simply go be nice with "L" people one lor..
KX, he is with the A****e? or new one?
Ignore him lah.
Were you with your boo that time?
No got another chick.. ~ oh-he-is-such-a-nice-guy comments will never appeared i guess.. hmmmm
Vi was in Jakarta flying back that time =)
give him my 3-D L-O-S-E-R!! hahaha.
Post a Comment