Mail 1 : OMG we love your dolls! Can you please forward me your pricing and MOQ?
My Mail : Thank you for your mail, please see attached quotation & a short presentation. bla bla bla ...
Mail 2 : Our stores are planning to be a new retail concept in Chile. It is Store focus on Women and we plan to offer our consumers ( 25-50 years) products chosen worldwide with design and quality. Mostly we will offer Accessories, Decoration, personal care products, Cosmetics, Health and beauty. Our own Brand is 5th Avenue, and that why I was asking you if you could develop a fabric label with our own logo and packaging depending on what you already have.
Within today I will send you our initial order
We beet on a long term relationship and hopefully we can continue adding every single new product you develop.
They are really nice and funny!!!!!
My Mail : GREAT! we will wait for your order today.
Day 1 : Order n/a
Day 2 : Order n/a
Day 3: Order n/a
Day 4: Order n/a
Day 5: Order n/a
WTF? Play Play ah ? Niasing..
There's so many enquires that never came back.. It's So Near ... yet so Fucking FAR lor... MKCH ..
I have a really bad feeling that my next hopefully-biggest-account will not be in as well.. SIGH~ I am darn down okay.. Vi's sick somemore, need to cook for him, need to manja , need to take care some more.. SIGH........
1 comment:
Haha.. Kai Xin, just relax.
You should treat each potention order as normal, don't get too excited about them. Just be cool.
Your products I seriously think is very nice. There will sure be many big accounts out there who will place order soon. Be patient sikit:)
Post a Comment