Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bags Bags Bags

We are looking at collabrating with an local bag designer gin & Jacqie .

Let me know your thoughts? We are very much looking at the laptop cover - with some Dooodolls touch on the print, also the "Blue Marine" type of bags...

Yeah! Malaysia Boleh? I am damn stress.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Babes! I think she have a lot of protential as well, would like to work with her to get our new lifestyle range to come out..

Her price is very reasonable too.

Unknown said...

MRSP , Katie Bag which color? Black or Orange? I am guessing Black but better make sure first. ;p

Elizebeth D.L. said...

eh the laptop bag so cheap and nice one?

I want to buy! you do faster lah!

Unknown said...

babes... any production takes a hell long of the time okay.. Now I know .. hahahahaha.. from ideas, developing visuals to sampling and costing walaoo.. want to die !!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Faster Faster~~
I plan to go to KLCC to look look the bag. They all loook so nice. I like the City Jack!

Unknown said...

Yes yes... why dont you just order from here.. maybe I can get you some discount ?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Can ah?
but i like to see the bag for real first wor. never mind, I checked the website already, it's in KLCC:) i will go there.

but can still get discount from KLCC ah? :P

Unknown said...

Nolah.. you cant get discount from KLCC lah.. aiyo.. like you don't know .. how can you get discount for Barbie from Isetan even if you know the GM ? Doink .. hahaha