I wanted so much to blog about the development of Dooodolls and how excited we are now as we suddenly get these unexpected interests from those developed countries. I have nothing much to blog about nowadays, my life is basically about the dolls, the dolls, the dolls , the dolls, the sex and the city series , the sex and the city series, the sex in the city series … OMG! I am so hooked the show.. *yes, I started watching Sex In The City 2 weeks ago* I mean, I try not to smoke *I am not admitting that I am trying to quite, Pantang” during the weekdays and allowing my self to steal puffs from friends during drinking sessions only hahahaha.. however, watching “Carrie” smoking all the freaking time is really not helping, I have the urge to drive out to the nearest patrol station and get my self a pack of cigarettes last night. I was telling Boo & to my self - I can’t shit, therefore I need a ciggie.. .. how lame can I be … I am also developing an interest in Bags …. Branded Bags , I was in Singapore and can’t stop looking at Bags, What’s happening to me?!!
I need to get a beach holiday, I really need to … Gawd damn it…
p/s: I still have not learn to drive to KLCC yet ...
2 comments:
yah.. carrie's bradshaw shoes also cost USD 485 a pair leh~ ;) (in one of the episode).
I also re-watching the series. I am at the part where Carrie considering whether wants to move to Paris with her Russion bf.
congrats on the development of doodolls. woo, wait till you see the new series of doodolls we designed. you gonna love the concept and the characters. :P
Post a Comment