Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sashimi experience , FUCK THAT SHITZ

The family ordered Lobster Sashimi yesterday, when the lobster came, everyone took a pcs of meet off it’s back, the shell was taken off .. The lobster was place right in front of me, and I can somehow feel that the poor thing was starring at me. Not knowing why I felt this way, Suddenly! The leg moved. I let go a high pitch scream, and ask everyone if the Lobster was still ALIVE! Vi’s mom, poke the poor thing again and this time, the Lobster was MOVING!!! THE POOR THING WAS MOVING & ALIVE
YET, EVERYONE WAS TAKING A PCS OF IT'S MEAT OFF IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While everyone was laughing at my *sua ku – ness* I really felt like bursting into tears!

To me, it is as cruel as eating living monkey brain . In fact, it is as disgusting and horrible. I feel so sorry and horrified with the whole experience, I had a sad dream last night.. I am so sorry.. Lobster, I am truly is! No more freaking Sashimi bullshit for me!!

7 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Well babe, it's nothing so scary. Unless you go on vegetarian or just f*cking eat the meat. I refuse to eat the lobster sashimi if it's not fresh a.k.a. i don't see the lobster moving. I used to be scared before but these days, I'm too used to it.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I don't agree eating lobster alive.

But I like to think God created all those delicious meat for us to eat - fish, prawns, lobster (dead one), chicken, beef, bla bla bla.

And yes, agree too, eating living monkey brain are not right. God offers us good food, not ask us to be barbarian eating alive animal brains torturing the animal. yucks.

Unknown said...

Cannot lah...

it's too cruel lah.. seriously lah.. cannot cannot cannot cannot cannotttttttt

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Look at it this way, you eat chicken, beef, lamb, fish, amongst others. They were alive too before you ate them. Yes, you've cooked them but so what? Not seeing them being killed and slaughtered doesn't mean it's not cruel.

If you think eating lobster sashimi is cruel, it's equally cruel to eat other meat. The reason why I don't eat monkey brain is that I think it gross the shit out of me, not because I think it's wrong.

I eat chicken feet. But I think it's disgusting to eat chicken feet while it's alive and I bite it off the poor animal. I eat beef, but I think it's unacceptable to put fire and burn his best part of the body and eat it off him with fork and knife while he's still tearing.

You get what I mean babes?

MisSy said...

Wah...thought i might wanna join in.

I LOVE lobster sashimi. But then again, the moving leg doesn't sound too appetising. I get freak out at times but its just too good that i can ignore the moving parts. Try to eat it without looking at the lobster. Ask Vi to take for you and stare at your plate only. At least the meat won't jump or move. Kekekeke

Unknown said...

Lynn : well,it's true that people eat meet and all and yes,, it's still cruel the part that they got kill... sigh.. however, I just cant understand why would people, eat things alive.. I mean, where's the LOVE BabeH!!
hahaha

Likai : cannotlor, once I see the poor fella moved, I freak out, wanted to pengsan , sort of black-out for a while.. and than continue the same routine until the plate was taken away....

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Killing is unavoidable whether your'e eating them alive or cooked. Get over it babe.