Sunday, January 06, 2008

cant think of any title for this...

It's been so long since my last post, after which i read through my previous posts, I realized all I talk about was my work! Hell! all we talk about now adays is work, work and more work !! Boo Hoo...

It's been an exciting 2007, and I am so looking forward to a better 2008.. in terms of personal life wise, I need to spend more time with mom, dad , sis and bro.... I also need to go on holidays... hopefully a 10 days holiday.. that will be enough for me to recharge I think.. finger cross.

recently I've been feeling very tired and old..I think its because I am constantly working.. which reminded me,being older ... OMGGGG 29 is around the corner.. but seriously though, I like my self in my late 20s , makes me feel " powerful" yes.. that's the word.. I feel powerfull when I know what I want, what I can achieve and having the best people around me is such a blessing... ( except for too much wedding dinners during weekends) it's getting out of hands. I dont remember a weekend without wedding dinners... ( how the hell he knows so many friends who get married at the same month?) it is pretty hactic, we basically have no more couple weekend.
on my side, I only got like 1 invites, which I FFK that day it self... and our dear friend - Junie & Des 's wild wedding night.

Recently, people are asking me .. when are you getting married? I mean like.. Shit man, shut up and dont ask stupid questions like this.. no, first of all, dont ask me about it!! hahaha.. ask the person who is suppose to think of the most romantic way to propose to me... Not me.. kekeke.. I think I am extremly tradisional.. Mom scared him off by asking him " why you dont want to marry my daughter ah? " during a family dinner.. "come on mommm!! DONT SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!"( if there is any at all) he just look at his rice.. hahaha.. it's quite funny actually.

I have been busy with my unit in Casa Tropicana too, spend some money to renovate it so that I can at least try to rent out with a higher price...hmmm.. .. Lilian too might ask me to put some coins, gold frogs statue and some oranges by my bed side for luck fungsui?.. Blehhh .. maybe she should but my dolls and put them by her bed to feel younger?

guys, i have no clue what I've just blog.. it just came out from my empty brain..


Happy new year !!!!!!

No comments: