I organized a charity outing this Sunday , giving away our old products worth RM 15k to kids... however, It was so disappointed to find that people in the company did not even take a fucking initiative to come by on Sunday to do this , it’s not even a full day thing! I am so fucking disappointed with them , really .eventually, only me & vi & siti... hahaha.. bunch of selfish KNN)(*&^%^&*(*&^& Chinese !
But I guess I can’t force one to be initiative, one has to be willing to. Just that, I thought it was our motto to be a company with social responsible.
Sigh .. Fuck up!I guess again, I was wrong. Human is just selfish~
2 comments:
babe...u see the trick is to INFORM / INSTRUCT them to come on sunday, not "ASK". get it?
they are not suppose to have a choice.
come or maybe lose your job.
period.
sorry i stand at the employer's side.
hahahhahaha
Post a Comment